Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lady Lilac's Lovely Lilac's!!!




So here are a few pictures I took last week (or at least I think it was last week). Our fantastic lilac hedge has come into full bloom and with handfuls of that sweet smell on the table every day. Sadly they are fading now. I HAD to post the picture of the Allium(that purple ball)! They are about amazing about 2.5" tall and 4 inches across!!! I'm so glad I bought those, I wonder if you can get different colours? Then I also included my Lonely Lily of the Valley. A few came back but only one bloomed. I'm so glad I got some Michelle. I've since gotten some more from Mary so hopefully next year there will be MORE!

I've got a video of around the garden that I have to upload to YouTube. I should probably go do that. And I've got another little surprise to share with you guys!

Very much enjoying my garden, I hope you are enjoying yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment